[En-Nut-Discussion] nutconf

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jul 3 21:17:59 CEST 2013

    Achim> Hi Uwe, both: I´m working with AT91SAm7X and STM32F103 with
    Achim> different densities.

    Achim> You´re right, I always use the same build directory and play me
    Achim> applications in the app folder, because I don´t know yet which is
    Achim> the best way to adopt all necessary paths in the different
    Achim> make-files.

Achim,

please have a look at the appended scripts. Please adapt the pathes!
I use them in a separate build directory and call them like
./MakeTrees.cm3dbg f3_discovery_lic
(where f3_discovery_lic is the svn provided f3_discovery.conf with the 2
license lines added) or
./MakeTrees.armdbg at91sam7x-ek

Now build like
cd  f3_discovery_lic
make -s install
cd app
make -s

cd at91sam7x-ek
make -s install
cd app
make -s

Probably there are other and better ways.

Hope this helps!
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de