[En-Nut-Discussion] Compile bug for STM32F3 discovery

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sat Jul 27 12:28:44 CEST 2013

Hi!

> You tried f3_discovery.conf without adding the needed license files.
>
> Without adding
> LICENSE_MCD_ST_LIBERTY = ""
> LICENSE_ST_GUIDANCE_ONLY = ""

Oh sorry, my bad...

> to the conf files, compilation will fail. See previous discussions about the
> STM license obstacles. Any good way to inform th user about the needed
> license acceptance is welcome.

Yes, I'm aware of this, but missed to fix the conf file. sorry...
Perhaps we could integrate this into the Makefiles? If the license is
not acceptet a warning could be printed to the console. Or perhaps even
add it into the configurator to hint the user, if he tries to compile
without first having accepted the license?

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433