[En-Nut-Discussion] nutos conf stdint.h missing

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jul 30 10:15:01 CEST 2013

Hello Joerg,

On 26.07.2013 10:22, Lamprecht, Joerg wrote:
> I'm trying to build the nut/os via nut/os configurator. I use the WINAVR avr-gcc compiler. When I try to compile I get the underneath error messages, saying sdtint.h is missing. I find stdint.h in the folder C:\ethernut-5.1\nut\include\crt\iccavr.

The directory iccavr contains header files for the ImageCraft Compiler.
They are useless for WinAVR.

> In the setting dialog I added the following folders: C:\ethernut-5.1\nut\tools\win32;C:\ethernut-5.1\nut;C:\WinAVR\bin;C:\WinAVR\utils\bin

This is perfect, but only related to the executables.

In your case stdint.h is part of avr-libc and should be in

C:\WinAVR\avr\include

If it's not there, then your WinAVR installation is broken. If it's
there, then the compiler (preprocessor) has a problem in finding
avr-libc headers.

I tried to find a GCC option to dump all include paths but couldn't find
any. Does anyone else know such a command line option?