[En-Nut-Discussion] Good grief, GPIO again! (was Re: Why not change from Nut/OS to BeRTOS)

Nathan Moore nategoose at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:55:53 CEST 2013

Regarding the lack of screaming about the breakage, there are a few things
to remember.
Many users are likely using NutOS on AVR in a product, and those users have
likely taken the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach to upgrading
the OS version.  This was the approach we took when I was working on
products using NutOS.  We'd update when features or fixes showed up that we
wanted bad enough.

Nathan