[En-Nut-Discussion] Missing FMR_EFC1 initialisation

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Jun 19 23:10:25 CEST 2013

Hi!

>     Krzysztof> Hi!  I've noticed that in arch/arm/os/nutinit.c only one
>     Krzysztof> Flash Mode Register is initialised which is insufficient for
>     Krzysztof> uCs with two flash planes (eg.  AT91SAM7X512). And some
>     Krzysztof> mistakes in comments. Patch follows:
>
> The patch has chopped lines, and the patch for
> include/arch/arm/atmel/at91_mc.h seems redundant. Please point out, what
> has changed in include/arch/arm/atmel/at91_mc.h.

For me (using Thunderbird) the patch is clearly readable and obvious.
Thanks Krzysztof! I applied the patch with a little modification.
MC_FMR_EFC1 will only be set for the 512K parts.

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433