[En-Nut-Discussion] Basics of output to HTTP

Zehro Lai zehrolai at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 18:03:49 CET 2013

Hello,

I have a very basic beginner's question regarding the relationship between the C code and what I choose to present on a web page. As far as I've understood, the 'puts' outputs/prints data of a chosen kind to the terminal window through which I've connected to the Ethernut. I've tried some of the examples from the wiki, and these work fine in that sense (except that the NTP server example keeps failing to retrieve time, for some reason...). Now, I'd like the data -- for instance the clock in the NTP case -- to be presented in my browser when accessing the device.

What is the easiest way of accomplishing this? Or are there some specific examples that do this I could try looking through (haven't found any myself).

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for these kind of questions.

Greetings,

Zehro Lai
zehrolai at aol.com