[En-Nut-Discussion] Missing possibility in the I2CBUS API

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Fri May 3 11:58:58 CEST 2013

Hi!

I gign't want to prohibit any work on the existing function set, but I
had my daubts that it could be realized that easy. I know that, at
least for AT81SAM and STM32 a lot of CPU specific things are used to
use as much hardware protocol handling as possible to keep code fast,
small and easy. I remember that AT91SAM has support for SMBus and
PMBus that can be enabled with a flag, but I remember that the errata
sheet was very long at that section.
So I still have my doubts that it can be realized in an easy way...

Ulrich