[En-Nut-Discussion] Question about Ethernut 1.3H and Temp. sensor DS18x20 ?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Nov 7 22:23:34 CET 2013

Hi Stef,

> Does anyone has experience with the implementation of a temperaturesensor
> Type Dallas DS18x20 on a Enternut 1.3h ?

There is an example in the latest Nut/OS Beta release and also in Nut/OS
SVN trunk.

Have a look to nut/app/owibus/owibus.c

Uwe implemented it mainly on STM32 but it should work on the Ethernut
1.3 as well.

I also have further code, which I used together with Nut/OS on a
Ethernut 1.3 like board, but this is a little bit hacked.

Drop me a line, if you are interested in it.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433