[En-Nut-Discussion] But in launchpad toolchain and possibly others as well?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Nov 27 11:19:07 CET 2013

Hi Harald,

Am 27.11.2013 11:01, schrieb Harald Kipp:

> Ah! It took a while until I got it. :-) You don't mean the Ethernut
> project but
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/ewebradio/

Yes :)

> Yes, this hasn't been updated for some time and requires Nut/OS 4. It
> definitely requires some update to work with Nut/OS 5.

Do you have something concrete in mind? Beside of several problems
arising from the mentioned toolchain problems I just increased the stack
sizes a little and code seems to run.

Unfortunately I can not test anything else, as long as atoi() is failing
as well :) But I'll try your linker script changes next.

If you have any further pending updates for this application on your
disk, I'm curious :)

> It's nice to see, that we, the developers, also suffer from
> incompatibilities of Nut/OS versions. That will help us to put extra
> effort into maintaining backward compatibility. ;-)
>
> Regarding __BEGIN_DECLS / __END_DECLS: That had been a bad idea anyway.
> In Nut/OS it had been removed. Applications using this funny stuff are
> hurt as well. But that shouldn't be a big deal.

Ok :)

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433