[En-Nut-Discussion] Anyone ever compiled contrib/arm-crypto-library?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Oct 30 13:17:48 CET 2013

Hi Ole,

On 30.10.2013 09:59, Ole Reinhardt wrote:
>> Really? 4 seconds only? That didn't coincide with my experience. I
>> didn't test the Cortex, but the ARM7TDMI took about 1 minute @ 50MHz.

> Does the --insecure parameter speeds up things here?

It may be possible that this speeds up the client side. But the server
still needs to do the same calculations.

> With either google-chrome and firefox I did not manage to establish a
> connection at all.

Note, that you need at least Firefox version 24 and you need to enable
TLS 1.2. Google Chrome should work.

However, using the trunk right now with Ethernut 5 seems to crash the
TLS client. I'm investigating this.

Last time I tried TLS with a browser (Chrome and IE) was end of February
this year. Mh... no idea what may have broken it.