[En-Nut-Discussion] Build fails for...

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Sep 12 14:39:57 CEST 2013

...nothing else. :-)

Well, as I already explained, there are still problems with the new
PROGMEM scheme used in avrlibc. I'll try solve this and I'll also create
a new enhanced version of crurom soon.

Special thanks to mifi, thiagocorrea and astralix. It's nice to see,
that you are still active from time to time.

Special thanks to olereinhardt for his work on several non-trivial
changes and his very detailed explanations that come with every commit.

Last not least to u_bonnes, who is obviously the most active contributor
for several weeks.

I'd like to create a new beta release after fixing all those compile
failures I reported in my previous posts.