[En-Nut-Discussion] usps_f405g application build fails

Michael Fischer fischermi at t-online.de
Thu Sep 12 18:30:09 CEST 2013

Hello Uwe,

 >While Michael's yagarto effort is greatly appreciated,
 >I think we should recommend the launchpad toolchain:
Yes I personal would like to recommend the launchpad version
too. YAGARTO was a one mean show where I every time try to
get it compiled under windows. And in the past it was getting
harder to do. Therefore I decide to stop my work here. The alternative
I think is the launchpad version, where Linux, Windows and Mac
versions exist.

In case of NutOS I try to get CrossWorks for ARM working which
is based on a GCC version too.

Best regards,
Michael