[En-Nut-Discussion] Makefiles

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Sep 18 19:44:50 CEST 2013

Hi Marcin,

On 18.09.2013 14:47, Marcin Trendota wrote:
> During my struggling with ethernut on STM i had to tweak some things in
> makefiles: http://pastebin.com/vJGbCxFa

You should have selected cm3-gcc in the Configurator settings.

> Here is my config file (maybe there's something wrong with it?):
> http://pastebin.com/F8j5H5bF

Defining CM3_GCC_NOLIBC is bad.

Furthermore you selected CONFNET_HARDCODED without specifying the
initial values.

Wildly changing Configurator options is for chiefs only. ;-)

I'd suggest to start with an existing .conf file and save this under a
new name. Then, when using this new conf, change only those items, which
you know will fix your problems.

You are welcome to ask the list for assistance.