[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 MMC SDIO Driver

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Apr 9 11:01:21 CEST 2014

Hi Holger,

Am 09.04.2014 10:44, schrieb Holger Mai, GEMAC:
> now i have a working driver for SDIO MMC Interface for some STM32 familys (F1,
> L1, F4)
> and so i want to migrate this to NutOS. Are there some documents like a "driver
> Cookbook" or "How to ...", who can help me to better understanding the way and
> the steps to migrate such a low level driver to NutOS?

Hm, unfortunately there is no such document, as far as I know.

The Ethernut Wiki has a lot of samples, but mostly from the users point
of view:

http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Nut/OS_Examples

A good starting point for your driver might be the SD Driver
implementation for LPC17xx:

nut/arch/cm3/dev/nxp/lpc177x_8x_mmcard_sdio.c

At least you need to create a NUTDEVICE struct and fill in the fops thre...

If you have any special question or need support, just let me know.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433