[En-Nut-Discussion] how to use AT45DB serial Dataflash and filesysem

mateuszk mateusz778 at vp.pl
Wed Aug 20 12:27:25 CEST 2014

I found your posts, which describe my problems. Sorry for my bad English. I'm
from Poland.
I use board MMNET104.
I generated the files using Nut / Os Configurator (version Nut / Os 4.8.0).
I wrote a simple program web server. The server uses the files stored in the
flash memory of the microcontroller (filesystem: UROM). It work's great.
But, this filesystem can store small files. I would like to use the
available memory AT45DB321D. To store larger files (png, html ...) But I
have a problem with Uflash. I have read your posts and I would like to
prepare a program using your code. But unfortunately, the compiler does not
see the used functions.
Please tell me about it. How to use Nut / Os properly configure UFLASH. What
I have to add the library(#include.. )? (Normally I add the main library to
project in ECLIPSE program like: ..nut / include and nut / nut_bld_app /
include with necessary system library and I use uart devices, Ethernet
devices without problems. But I have a problem with "invisible" UFLASH
memory, maybe I do not know How It use. What can I do?