[En-Nut-Discussion] Beginner problem building package.

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:16:57 CEST 2014

Hi Jim,

    We currently have 2 flavors of the nutconf program (the GUI
configurator). One is nutconf that uses wxWidgets, the other is
qnutconf that uses Qt.
    The ethernut project uses a public code repository stored in SVN
(a version control software). We usually develop some features, fix
bugs in SVN and from time to time, when things seems to be working
properly we do releases from SVN, which is to build everything into
binaries and package into the download files you find in the website.
So, what I mean when I say SVN version is that the current repository
(unreleased) appears to be fixed, but the fix isn't in one of the
releases that I'm aware of.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa