[En-Nut-Discussion] Attempting to fix network config API.

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Aug 22 12:30:44 CEST 2014

Hi Thiago,

sorry for the late response to this simple question.

On 20.08.2014 16:23, Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
>     NutDhcpIfSetup works but we already have NutIfSetup for static
> config, how does NutStaticIfSetup sound to you?

In general, yes.

I usually try to create groups of API calls with the same prefixes. If
more NutStatic... functions are coming, this is fine. If more
Nut...IfSetup is coming, NutIfSetupStatic would make more sense to me.

Why Nut.. and not NutNet... or simply Net..?