[En-Nut-Discussion] Reading web files from UFLASH

Mateusz K. mateusz778 at vp.pl
Mon Aug 25 16:29:37 CEST 2014

Harald Kipp wrote
> Does it load when you add it to the URL?

Did you mean NutRegisterHttpRoot("UFLASH0:/"); ?
If I add NutRegisterHttpRoot("UFLASH0:/"); and I try open page then Led
(DataFlash) is blinking once (try search, load?) but is error "404 not
found". If I don't add NutRegisterHttpRoot("UFLASH0:/"); then Led(DataFlash)
not blinking.

Harald Kipp wrote
> When running FTP, does the dir command show all uploaded files?

Yes, In the first post is screen which show all uploaded files.
I use command :
>ascii
>mput (.html files)
>binary
>mput (.png files)

FTP server is running only for uploaded, If I upload all files i change
program for http server.
I don't know why it doesn't work..
If the files are in the FLASH memory, and I call
*NutRegisterHttpRoot("UFLASH0:/");* then page should load from default file
name (index.htm or index.html)? Do I need some extra settings for memory?

Regards,
Matthew