[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32L1xx series status

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:02:50 CET 2014

I just checked out the recent sourceforge head revision. In that I used the
standard l1_discover.conf without modification. That one works for building
a library and sample apps. But if you change one thing, it still builds the
library, but doesn't build any applications anymore.
The reason is, that the path to the ld cannot be found as the name is just
.ld (with missing filename in front of the ending.)

I tried to write a simple conf by hand too, but that failed. But the
hardware failed too. I am currently doing a restard and try again after the
hardware was fixed. So I come back here, reporting