[En-Nut-Discussion] Meeting at Embedded World on Wednesday 15:00?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Feb 21 12:27:59 CET 2014

Hi all,

It looks like we are a few Nut/OS developers, who are at the Embedded
World this year. Most of you will be there on Wednesday, right?

So I would suggest to organize a meeting there on Wednesday afternoon
and get some lunch or coffee?

I would suggest Wednesday, 26.03.2013, 15:00?

Any Idea for a good place to meet?

If you like, you can reach me at any time on my mobile phone. Find the
number below in my signature.

Beside of this I'll be at the KaRo Booth (4A-400) on Tuesday and
Wednesday until ca. 14:00. If you are interested on Embedded Linux and
Android too, feel free to meet us there :)

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433