[En-Nut-Discussion] Meeting at Embedded World on Wednesday 15:00?

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 24 12:29:56 CET 2014

    Ringwald> Hi Ole As far as I’m concerned, we can also meet at your booth
    Ringwald> at 13:00 on Wednesday and go to lunch together.  (This does
    Ringwald> not contradict a 15:00 meeting)

I have move my visit to EW to wednesday too.

Here are some points that we might talk about:
- SVN versus GIT
- Stale branches on SVN
- Patch review
- Any experience with USB libraries in the community, beside some experience
with libopencm3 usb library for STM32 here
- Do Device abstractions like for ADC/DAC make sense?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de