[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 external / gpio interrupts

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Feb 28 11:48:21 CET 2014

    Achim> Hi Uwe, hi Ulrich, I´ve read about the difficulties implementing
    Achim> a general ISR for external interrupts / gpio interrupts in the
    Achim> sourcefiles.

It's not that difficult, but I had not incentive to do so long...

    Achim> Has anybody already a special / hard coded solution for this
    Achim> issue?  I´ve to implement a pinchange-ISR for port C on a
    Achim> STM32F103.

For STM32 Pin 0-4 it is quite straightforward, as there are separate
interrupts for each pin number. For Pin 5-9 and 10-15 there are single
combined interrupts, which will make the logic to enable/disable and control
more complex.

On STM32, there are also combined interrupts for different devices like
"TIM1_BRK_TIM9" on STM32F1XL for which I really have no idea yet how to map
to the NUT/OS api.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de