[En-Nut-Discussion] i need help implementation Nut/OS - student.

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jan 6 10:47:59 CET 2014

    Marcin> Hi, I'm a student. She needs help looking for someone who could
    Marcin> help me in configuring / implementation module mmnet104 second
    Marcin> thread, RTC, Ethernet, and support for the system Nut / Os. I
    Marcin> need this for a project at college.  I'll be very grateful for
    Marcin> what any help.  Regards

Dear Marcin,

please do several things when asking for help:

- first, read your mail carefully again before posting, so that it is
understandable.
- second, be specific: Tell what you have done, what you expect, what
your think that doesn't work and where specific need help.

Then maybe somebodu chimed in.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de