[En-Nut-Discussion] Sourceforge Repository notifications

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jul 2 11:54:50 CEST 2014

Hello,

if some code is checked in to the sourceforge xc3sprog repo, I get a
notification mail! However I get no notifications for ethernut.

http://jetcetera.wordpress.com/2007/12/12/configuring-sourceforge-to-automatically-generate-svn-commit-notifications/
has some explanations around those notifications.

- Is this feature already acitivated and my setup is somehow wrong?
- If not, should we activate this feature?
- If feature should be activated, it seems I have no admin right on the
list, so someone with admin rights should activate.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de