[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS under Ubuntu 14.04

Michael H. farwest at gmx.de
Tue Nov 25 21:07:26 CET 2014

Am 25.11.2014 um 00:06 schrieb Uwe Bonnes:

>     Michael> I have a handful of ethernut1.3g boards and 1 rev-h.  I tried
>     Michael> both nutconf and qnutconf. But every config leads to the same
>     Michael> compiler-errors.  So I copied some changes from the
>     Michael> dev-branch.git-file and applied these changes to my 5.1.0-1:
>
> What keeps you from just using SVN Head?

[..]
Finally I have working Nut/OS 5.2.4 installation.
I checked out the latesttrunk-version:
svn co https://svn.code.sf.net/p/ethernut/code/trunk ethernut-trunk

Now everything compiles without a hitch. It compiles under Ubuntu 10.04
as well as under 14.04. I used qnutconf to configure.
[..]
> Normal Bitrot. Either use an old ethernut and an old avr-gcc or a recent
> avr-gcc and a recent ethernut.

I think I can use my old ethernut-boards with the preinstalled avr-gcc
now. But as I see, I have to weed out some bitrot in my app for sure
too. GPIO-code has to be reworked at least.

> Bye

Bye und Danke!

Michael