[En-Nut-Discussion] Platform independent HD44780 driver (remove old ones)

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sun Sep 14 16:40:48 CEST 2014

Hi Uwe,

Am 11.09.2014 11:45, schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
> The LSB SPI transfer is needed for the LS013.
> Thiago, could you perhaps provide LSB transfer for AVR32?
> Any SAM7 user: Does Sam7 allow SPI LSB transfers? A short scan through the
> AT91SAM7 datasheets gives me the impression that the SPI peripheral doesn't
> provide that capability.

If some platform does not provide bit reversal during transfers, how
about adding code to do this in software? This would not be very fast,
but perhaps should be enough to implement some generic routines for LCDs
etc.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433