[En-Nut-Discussion] qnutconf has problems to find the right repository.nut

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jan 8 10:54:54 CET 2015

    Ole> Hi Uwe, Am 07.01.2015 20:37, schrieb Uwe Bonnes: I assume it must
    Ole> be related to r5888 or r5889.
    >>
    >> Did you regression test? Did you "git bisect"? r5888 or r5889 tried
    >> carefully to only move code around, reducing code duplication. I
    >> _don_t_ see where I could have done the harm...

    Ole> To be honest, I have not did any regression tests yet... As allways
    Ole> I'm currently very limited in time :) But I could spend time one
    Ole> the weekend to debug this a little.

    Ole> It was only my first assumption, as I re-compiled qnutconf and saw
    Ole> this problem the first time.

    Ole> My thought was, that by sharing the code, the bug could have come
    Ole> in...

For me, r5510
    qnutconf: Give user a chance to select the sourcepath.

    When no sourcepath was given, qnutconf scanned the disk for some ethernut
    source path and used that path unconditionally.

looks more suspicious.

I use only notconfigure. If you give me  a step by step direction how to
reproduce the error and what to look for, I could try to spend some time on
that bug too.

Cheers

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de