[En-Nut-Discussion] No rule to make target `md2.o'

Philipp Burch phip at hb9etc.ch
Thu Jan 8 22:26:07 CET 2015

Hi everyone, especially hi Ole ;)

I just tried to merge some recent changes (past few days) into the
devnut_tiva branch. Now the compilation fails for the crypto library:

22:19:31: make[1]: *** No rule to make target `md2.o', needed by
`libnutcrypto.a'.  Stop.

I see that md2.c has been removed/renamed in r5963 and the CRYPTO_MD2
macro has been removed in r5967. Is there a problem with my merge, do I
need to clean up something (some stall dependency or so) or do we have a
problem in the current trunk?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Philipp