[En-Nut-Discussion] Large batch of patches with some .conf file changes. How to proceed?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Jul 23 01:44:31 CEST 2015

Hi Uwe,

Am 15.07.2015 12:06, schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
> <!!!>
> How to proceed with such a change, possible requiring Users to change their
> configuration? I have very few user feedback on STM32, so I don' know what
> is used out there.
> </!!!>

As even to this question, no feedback have arrived, I would suggest to
go ahead.

"Professional" users, will most likely use a stable release. Most other
will use the latest development snapshot or the SVN trunk. Those
developers should be experienced enough to change their configuration
files if needed.

But it might be a good idea to give an overview about the needed changes
(on this list or on the website?)

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433