[En-Nut-Discussion] Nutos 5.1 on Ethernut 1.3g with multiple threads: network freezes

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jun 10 10:33:07 CEST 2015

    Jonathan> Hi all We have a NutOS application targetting the Ethernut
In the next days I will try to compile the programm on STM32 to see if the
hang happens there to.

Otherwise:
Do you have a devugger?
Or do you have spare and reachable pins? In the latter case,  instrument
crucial Ethernet routines with some pin toggling and observe with a scope or
logic analyser.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de