[En-Nut-Discussion] UFLASH Write Appends Trash Data

Bob Wirka bobwirka at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 00:47:25 CET 2015

Ole,
Thank you for your reply.
I have updated my svn version of the trunk from Source Forge.
When you speak of the latest dataflash and uflash implementation, do you mean only "/dev/spi_flash_at45d.c" and "/fs/uflashfs.c"? Or are there other files that I should update?
I see the checksum changes in the spi driver, and the memory leak fix in uflashfs.c. If it's only those two files, that would be great. With other files I see some new #defines that would have to get dragged in.
Hope you're doing well, and thanks again for your help.
Best regards,
Bob