[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP sockets stuck in closing state

Coleman Brumley cbrumley at polarsoft.biz
Thu May 7 02:48:40 CEST 2015

I haven't been able to revisit it, but it's almost as if the call to
NutTcpFindSocket isn't returning the sockets that are in the CLOSING state
which is causing them to never be serviced.

So, I'm wondering if the assumption in calling NutTcpFindSocket in the TCP
FSM thread is that sockets won't be in the CLOSING state long enough to get
serviced.

And, I apologize, I've been replying to Stefan directly. I will forward my
replies to the list.

Coleman