[En-Nut-Discussion] En-Nut-Discussion Digest, Vol 139, Issue 13

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 28 18:11:00 CEST 2015

    Achim> I just need one bus.  If I take twi, what´s the setup procedure?
    Achim> Is there any example reading from a slave device?

Did you have a look at app/twitest.c? As already pointed out,
arch/cm3/dev/stm/stm32_twi should be able to support that example.

    Achim> Hi Uwe, in arch/cm3/dev/stm/stm32_twi.c in the function headers
    Achim> AT91SAM7 is mentioned - just a copy and paste problem???
    Achim> Achim

Probably a copy and paste problem. And probably already in the code when I
chaimed into the stm32 NutOs development. But the svn merge lost all history
before the merge in April 2012.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de