[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 SDIO support

Holger Mai, GEMAC mai at gemac.info
Wed Oct 7 08:40:18 CEST 2015

Hello Ole

in April 2014 i post that "i have a working driver for SDIO MMC Interface for
some STM32 familys (F1,
L1, F4)", with 4 Datalanes (works very fast). It based on a SDIO-Driver that i
developed for own projects on differnet STM32 Familys.
It runs since then with a webserver app on two versions of an Olimex STM32-H407
Board (STM32F407, different network PHYs) and works also with SDHC Cards (up to
32 GB)

I dont have the knowledge and the time to integrate it seamless in the NutOS.
But if you are interested, i can mail you the sources, so that you can do this.

> Ole Reinhardt <ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de> hat am 7. Oktober 2015 um 00:33
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi Uwe,
>
> have you just started any work on the SDIO support? If not, I would
> start working on it tomorrow.
>
> I have the big STM32F4 Discovery board with Micro-SD Card slot. I think
> this would be a great hardware to start with. Alternatively with a
> directly soldered SD-Card socket to the small STM32F4 discovery board.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ole
>
> --
> kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
> Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433
> D-57072 Siegen
> http://www.embedded-it.de
> http://www.kernelconcepts.de
mit freundlichen Grüßen

Holger Mai

mai at gemac-chemnitz.de

GEMAC - Gesellschaft für Mikroelektronik-
anwendung Chemnitz mbH
Zwickauer Straße 227
D-09116 Chemnitz
Tel. +49 371 3377 - 0
Fax  +49 371 3377 272
UST-ID: DE140851265
HRB 6443 Chemnitz/Stadt
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Hübner / Karsten Grönwoldt
http://www.gemac-chemnitz.de