[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32F103 USART

Achim achim_muc1971 at gmx.de
Fri Oct 9 11:15:42 CEST 2015

I just need USART1.

I´m not sure if to use the stm32_usart functions directly or calling the
functions via the usart-functions in nut/dev/usart.c  (in the case that all
the stm32 functions are registered over dcb...

Maybe you could give me an example für:
- initializing
- writing chars / strings
- reading chars / strings (with interrupt)

Achim