[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32F1 USART1

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 14 16:46:38 CEST 2015

    Achim> Hi Uwe, I think there´s a further mistake in the F1 USART:
    Achim> independent of the selection of "Use alternate Pins" in qnutconf,
    Achim> the pins are always remapped to port B. I realized this when
    Achim> debugging into Stm32UsartInit().  USART_TX and USART_RX have the
    Achim> values PB06 and PB07!  Unfortunately I´m not familiar enough with
    Achim> the configuration process to find the mistake. But i think that
    Achim> somewhere "USART1_REMAP" (used in stm32_usart_pinmux.h) is
    Achim> defined even if no remapping is selected.

Again, you don't answer my pending question but instead you bring up another
problem without any hard information. How should I reproduce your problem
without having the .conf file you use?

USART1_REMAP is generated by running the configurator in
include/cfg/uart.h. Did you run the configurator after the last changes to
either the .conf file or SVN?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de