[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 Rework

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Sep 30 17:01:10 CEST 2015

Hello,

I just upload a big chunk of patches for Stm32.

Important user visible changes are:
- Only use part designator in the .conf file, like
  MCU_STM32L476xG = ""
  No more need to list family/subfamily and linker file in
  the conf file.
- Device pins now carry full information, like
  USART2_TX = "PD05"
- Stm32 Configuration items hopefully cleaned up a little and arranged
  more logical.
- (Basic) Configuration for most Stm32 Discovery and Nucleo boards
  in trunk.

Behind the scene:
- Support for STM32F7, STM32L4 and STM32L0 families added.
- Use the StCubeMX headers.

Newer files and changes in this chunk should follow the NutOs style guide
more closely.

Please let me know if you find any problems!

Cheers!
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de