[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 Rework
bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Sep 30 19:00:02 CEST 2015
>>>>> "Ole" == Ole Reinhardt <ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de> writes:
Ole> Hi Uwe, do we just have support for the STM32F411? This would be
Ole> really great :)
Ole> If not, do you know what need to be changed to support this
Ole> controller types?
STM32F411 is supported.
I used it in several projects with the F411 nucleo boards:
- Read out one wire sensors and store in values in internal flash for
later retrieval. Battery powered, mean current below 2 mA.
- Read out 8 NTC sensors and send values on the USB serial line
- Read out 8 PT1000 at LN2 temperature. Only power the PT1000 while
measuring to keep thermal load in Dewar low.
- Write some pattern to internal flash via serial line and play back pattern
read out with some external signal for some laser pattering.
I can provide projects if needed. Most work done in the projects is done by
connecting DMA event together to keep actual CPU work low.
B.t.w. consider the L476:
- Adds CAN, QSPI, Batterie-powered Backup SRAM, 3 * Uart
at comparable prices, actual lowe at farnell.
The F411 is similat to the F401 witha F401 Nucleo configuration provided.
Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------
More information about the En-Nut-Discussion