[En-Nut-Discussion] Re STM32F7 Fixes

Holger Mai mai at gemac.info
Tue Apr 19 16:16:39 CEST 2016

What is wrong with NutClockGet()? nothing. RCC_GetClocksFreq() give all clocks
as struct with one call and is used in some own (OS independent) sources. I dont
want to rewrite all own sources for NutOS usage, if used tools work in the same
way as the Nut Tools. And the point is, that the results are equal before this
Trunk, and no more since that. However, the bug is in the cmsis driver, not in
NutClockGet().

ENABLE/DISABLE: no other collisions of keywords are known now. I understand the
reasons to use them, but they are new in Nut (~ since Trunk 64xx) , but used in
the original MCU desription files from ST since years.

mit freundlichen Grüßen /Best Regards

Holger Mai

mai at gemac-chemnitz.de

GEMAC - Gesellschaft für Mikroelektronik-
anwendung Chemnitz mbH
Zwickauer Straße 227
D-09116 Chemnitz
Tel. +49 371 3377 - 0
Fax +49 371 3377 272
UST-ID: DE140851265
HRB 6443 Chemnitz/Stadt
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Hübner / Karsten Grönwoldt
http://www.gemac-chemnitz.de