[En-Nut-Discussion] Anybody on Embedded World 2016?

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 22 15:01:29 CET 2016

    Ole> Hi Uwe, hi Dušan, hi all others :) That sounds great, would be nice
    Ole> to meet you. I would suggest, we ideally meet at the KaRo booth?

I will drop by the KaRo booth.

Curious about any STM32/SDIO/EW???? problems or success you have! Especially
about ways of stacking SPI devices functionality on our SPI drivers.

I have about 90 STM32 patches pending in my tree. Some changes in the conf
files are needed. Ideas how to proceed are welcome.

Other topics to chat about:
- Crossbuild Win32 executables for qnutconf for easier new user start.
- What about releases?

Cheers

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------