[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32: Problems running code with an offset in flash (bootloader)

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Mar 4 21:23:02 CET 2016

Hi Uwe,

great, thank you very much. You made my day.

Commenting out the "wfi" call in the idle thread does the trick.

I'll now disable the deepsleep mode bit, so I hopefulle should be able
to use the WFI call again.

best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433