[En-Nut-Discussion] Parameters for the linker

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Mar 10 22:33:44 CET 2016

Hi Uwe,

looks like your latest changes are not compatible with older GCC
versions. After an update to 5.2 / binutils 2.25.x everything works fine.

It might be an idea to keep old-style linker scripts for those who do
not yet have installed the latest toolchain?

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433