[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 question

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Sep 16 14:22:22 CEST 2016

    Krzysztof> Hi, we're starting a new project and looking for µC and OS
    Krzysztof> for this, so I've got some questions:
    Krzysztof> - is PPP supported on
    Krzysztof> STM32? I see devPppHdlc0 device which seems to be platform
    Krzysztof> independent and should work also with STM32, am I right?

If PPP is platform independant, it should work. However I have done no work
on it.

    Krzysztof> -is SDIO supported on STM32?

I have done no work on SDIO on STM32. Ole has done some work on SDIO on LPC
and if I remember right, once talked about some playing around with SDIO on
STM32. Is seem no code was submitted.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------