[En-Nut-Discussion] cmake for Nut/OS

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:10:50 CET 2017

Hi,

     Since then cmake has evolved a bit it's support for different
toolchains. Basically it is an additional step to generate the
makefiles. We could use it to generate Nut/OS Makefiles to build
Nut/OS with it (little harder) or to generate Makefiles of the
application.
     Either way I can offer some help, test or advise.

Kind Regards,
     Thiago A, Correa