[En-Nut-Discussion] Detecting link state

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sat Jul 21 13:41:13 CEST 2018

Hi Philipp,

which platform are you using? I implemented a link state detection in
several projects running on the LPC plattform.

But as the code mainly uses PHY communication it should run with any
plattform with external PHY.

Later today I'll have access to the code and can send you an example.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt