[En-Nut-Discussion] NutExitCritical() behaviour on ARM Cortex-M

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Dec 5 10:46:10 CET 2019

Philipp Burch writes:
> Hi everyone,
> Am I just missing something in the current implementation?

Hi Philipp,

probably you do not miss something. There has been some discussion
about that subject from time to time. There was no conclusive
solution.

How do other OSes (RTOS, mbed, etc) handle that situation?

What is the use case.

Some discussion also revolved around stacking critical section. I was
not convinced that such stacking is really needed.

Cheers
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------