[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernet problem, application crash, problem in NutTcpReceive

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:41:18 CET 2019

>From what I can tell, both patches should be necessary and they are
both "corner cases", they fix different crashes. The one I sent looks
like manifests only if your application uses select, and Michaels
should be time sensitive. The one I sent improved the crash we saw on
the field by a lot. In the end I reworked the code to use UDP instead
of TCP and it was the end of the issue in that particular case.

Do you both still see crashes on TCP applications? Can you provide any
details that I could use to reproduce the problem?

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa