[En-Nut-Discussion] Working Windows build?

Nikolas Becker N.Becker at pemtec.de
Wed Apr 1 09:14:52 CEST 2020

Hi guys,

several updates:

@Thiago: I can see that there is a wrong platform involved. But how can I change that, besides using the -m command in nutconfigure?
@Thiago: I tried your version. Sadly, the error persists with this one.
@Uwe: I'm really sorry that all this mail-communication failed. Seems like all my mailboxes simply dump emails with .exe and .zip attachments and I can do nothing about it!

I found an very old build (~2012) that, together with the in this build recommended YAGARTO, is able to build the nut librarys and the httpd example. I will continue developing my	application with this one for now, so the pressure in finding a solution is out. I will continue to try your recommendations if you have an idea how to get the current version running, but my supervisor was very close to removing Ethernut and nut/OS from the project entirely and changing to a different platform since I wasn't able to even compile the basic example within several days spent. I hope you are not mad at me for this step, but I just need a solution and I'm blamed for the wrong-looking decision of choosing Ethernut as the main controller for my project.

Best regards,
    Nikolas