[En-Nut-Discussion] ppp and dhcp

Nathan Moore nategoose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:51:15 CEST 2020

I did this years ago for a private project.  I made a new function pointer
in the network device struct that would be called by NutNetIfSetup to do
the different things required for different network device types (we also
added another customs network device).  The PPP stopped saving to flash,
but I don't think I made it able to handle multiple Ethernet devices.
We made a rugged little router/gateway/firewall out of an AVR Ethernut
based design and a cellular modem.