[En-Nut-Discussion] Working Windows build?

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Mar 12 15:05:09 CET 2020

Nikolas Becker writes:
> Hi Uwe,
>
> Thanks!
> I downloaded all the needed dlls (another one was missing:
> libwinpthread-1.dll). Now it tries to start but I get a similar
> error like when I tried to compile it myself:
> qnutconf.exe - Anwendungsfehler
> Die Anwendung konnte nicht korrekt gestartet werden
> (0xc000007b). Klicken sie auf "OK", um die Anwendung zu schließen.

Very helpfull message...

https://www.borncity.com/blog/2018/09/01/windows-10-fehler-0xc000007b/
implies that either the qnutconf image is invalid or probably some of
the dll. As you told before, some things you downloaded where ages
old. Recheck carefully!

Please also state if nutconfigure works! And if it already worked when you
compiled it.

B.t.w. is WSL an option for you?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de